1) How long do you play chess and what could you tell about yourself shortly as a chessplayer?
Begun playing chess at age 6. In few weeks’ time managed to beat all my family members. That was my greatest achievement ????
2) How long do you play chess and what could you tell about yourself shortly as a chessplayer?
In 5 years I see myself being a 31-years-old IM.
3) Do you have a player who has always been your favorite and/or has inspired you?
Bobby Fisher was the best!
4) How many hours/minutes per day do you devote for chess on a daily basis? Participation in tournaments doesn't count!
Few hours per week playing blitz online.
5) Name your three best and worst characteristics!
Chess dedication, self-awareness, kindness vs conservative, lazy, indecisive.
6) Former World Champion Bobby Fischer once said that chess is life. What do you think?
Indeed, chess is life, however, life is not only chess.
7) Could you win Magnus Carlsen in a match with a pawn handicap in every game?
I will crush Magnus!
8) What future do you see for online chess?
Online chess connects all the chess-lovers!
9) What's the last book you have read which is not about chess?
The Man in the High Castle.
10) And finally, what do you expect from the Pro Chess League?